If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions or are dissatisfied with any portion of the INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED website, please do not continue to use it.
The term INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED or ‘us or ‘we’ refers to the owner and operator of this website whose registered office is Heath Mill Road, Wombourne, Wolverhampton, WV5 8AP. Our company registration number is 1259584.
- All pages of this website are subject to copyright. None of the material on this website may be published, broadcast, re-written or re-distributed in any form without the expressed written permission of INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only.
- Content and information provided by third parties other than INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED are identified clearly where it appears.
- Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information found or offered on this website.
- Errors of omission may arise. INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on the website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
- In no event shall INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED be liable for any damages.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not imply any endorsement of the website(s) themselves. We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you submit your details (name and email address) through the website, we will use these to contact you as requested. We will not pass your details to anyone else outside INTERCLASS HOLDINGS LIMITED without your permission.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.